I'm very interested in this  solution, since NTLM will be deprecated with
Windows 11 (I'm having a windows server with Apache SSPI NTLM SSO working
against MS Active Directory)

Can you share details what apache modules you are using, and how they are
configured please? Maybe a Windows server could help?

Is TortoiseSVN maybe already working with Apache (some modules), Kerberos
and SSO (against MS Active Directory)?