The Teaching Open Source (TOS) community:
http://teachingopensource.org/index.php/Main_Page

has collected a good number of resouces:
http://teachingopensource.org/index.php/Teaching_Materials_Catalogue

I'm not sure if they include presentations for High School level,
but I'm sure that they will be interest in your initiative.

  Best,

     Luis

On Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 11:30 AM, Miles Fidelman <mfidel...@meetinghouse.net