Evening Yannick and all,

What news have you heard to confirm that Madness will indeed play in
Belgium?

I hope that the lads decide to play as it will give some of the mainland
Europe Maddies a chance to catch the boys without the cost of huge travel
expenses.

Shall I ask Bedders again? The last time I did, he denied any knowledge of
the band playing in Belgium.

Don't trust these event organisers 100%. You'll probably find that they've
booked a cover band! Didn't a few Maddies get ripped-off a year or so back
when they were promised Madness and ended up with something completely
different?

All the best,

Robert

Robert Hazelby E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
     M.I.S ONLINE (The Madness Information Service)
     http://www.jabba.demon.co.uk/mis/

-