I just noticed:

+ export REVISION=--revision=276
[...]
2015/09/22 12:38:36 Flashing version 276 from
ubuntu-touch/devel-proposed/ubuntu channel and server
https://system-image.ubuntu.com to device mako

The job seems hardcoded on image 276 for some reason, when we're at 311
already, and that's what I've tested. Trying with image 276 now.

  Automated screen unlock not working on wily images

Status in Ubuntu Test Cases:
  New
Status in unity8 package in Ubuntu:

  The method to automatically unlock the screen prior to running
  autopilot tests is not working on wily images. For example:

  https://jenkins.qa.ubuntu.com/job/generic-deb-autopilot-runner-wily-
  mako/417/console

  The CI automation uses this script to setup and perform the unlock:

http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~ubuntu-test-case-dev/ubuntu-test-cases/touch/view/head:/utils/host/reboot-and-unlock.sh

  The failure is seen on images from "ubuntu-touch/devel-
  proposed/ubuntu", in this case image 276.

  Attached is the full console log from that run.

  [The relavent messages are:]
  I: Unlock attempt 1 failed, script output: 'initctl: unable to determine
sessions
  initctl: unable to determine sessions
  Error connecting: Cannot autolaunch D-Bus without X11 $DISPLAY
  '
  I: Unlock attempt 2 failed, script output: 'initctl: unable to determine
sessions
  initctl: unable to determine sessions
  Error connecting: Cannot autolaunch D-Bus without X11 $DISPLAY
  '
  I: Unlock attempt 3 failed, script output: 'initctl: unable to determine
sessions
  initctl: unable to determine sessions
  Error connecting: Cannot autolaunch D-Bus without X11 $DISPLAY
  '
  I: Unlock attempt 4 failed, script output: 'initctl: unable to determine
sessions
  initctl: unable to determine sessions
  Error connecting: Cannot autolaunch D-Bus without X11 $DISPLAY
  '
  I: Unlock attempt 5 failed, script output: 'initctl: unable to determine
sessions
  initctl: unable to determine sessions
  Error connecting: Cannot autolaunch D-Bus without X11 $DISPLAY
  '
  I: Too many unlock failures, giving up