Fix released?
Again today one of my kubuntu 15.04 installations stopped logging in and none
of the workarounds work.
15.10 is almost here and this bug is still alive and kicking.

  [udev] Shows "starting version 219" boot message even with "quiet"

Status in systemd package in Ubuntu:

  Everytime the system is booted up I get a "Starting version 219" which
  it seems is the version number for systemd.

  udev version: 219-4ubuntu5