** Attachment added: "swiftkey-hangout-to-ubuntu-system.log"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/messaging-app/+bug/1522150/+attachment/4530932/+files/swiftkey-hangout-to-ubuntu-system.log

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to messaging-app in Ubuntu.

  Cut off messages

Status in Canonical System Image:
  Incomplete
Status in messaging-app package in Ubuntu:

  Hello,

  My girlfriend send me some SMS with text: 'Umiem. Skoro się pytam to chcę
(emoticon) bo miałeś wczoraj rację, że dawno nie wychodziliśmy', but I've
received 'nie wychodzilismy'.
  We tested that exact text few times - all the time I'm receiving 'nie
wychodzilismy'. Could anyone test that text? Please look at 'ś' that
disappeared in my phone.
  We test that without emoticon and - magic, I've received all text, but
without polish special signs (like ł ś ę, etc.). Inserted other emoticon -
received 'ie wychodzilismy'.
  I must also admin that I'm getting 's', 'e', etc. instead of 'ś', 'ę', etc.