My /var/crash is still empty, although I can't say I've done much
testing beyond browsing the scopes and refreshing them now and then.
(The bug was hard to reproduce for me earlier in general.) I'll repeat
my request for other folks on Telegram feedback group to give this a try
if they can.

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to unity-scope-mediascanner
in Ubuntu.

  corrupted double-linked list probably cause by telegram scope

Status in Canonical System Image:
  Triaged
Status in libqtelegram package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid
Status in unity-scope-mediascanner package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid
Status in unity-scopes-api package in Ubuntu:
  In Progress

Bug description:
  The Ubuntu Error Tracker has been receiving reports about a problem
  regarding unity-scope-mediascanner.  This problem was most recently
  seen with version 1.7.16, the problem page at
  https://errors.ubuntu.com/problem/21d9e7ddf91a26b21abfb2758315ad41fcfd3fa9
  contains more details.

  "/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/unity-scopes/scoperunner:*** Error in
  `/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/unity-scopes/scoperunner': corrupted
  double-linked list: ADDR ***"