Hi Michał, thanks for trying.

Unfortunately, it's a partially decidable problem. If you don't see the bug,
that doesn't mean that the bug is fixed :-(
All we can be sure of is that, if you still do see the bug, it isn't fixed…

I have good reason to believe that the code in the PPA gets rid of the
problem. But, seeing that I never managed to reproduce myself, I'm
looking for more data.

Timo, if you could give this a spin too, I'd appreciate it!

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to unity-scope-mediascanner
in Ubuntu.

  corrupted double-linked list probably cause by telegram scope

Status in Canonical System Image:
  Triaged
Status in libqtelegram package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid
Status in unity-scope-mediascanner package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid
Status in unity-scopes-api package in Ubuntu:
  In Progress

Bug description:
  The Ubuntu Error Tracker has been receiving reports about a problem
  regarding unity-scope-mediascanner.  This problem was most recently
  seen with version 1.7.16, the problem page at
  https://errors.ubuntu.com/problem/21d9e7ddf91a26b21abfb2758315ad41fcfd3fa9
  contains more details.

  "/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/unity-scopes/scoperunner:*** Error in
  `/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/unity-scopes/scoperunner': corrupted
  double-linked list: ADDR ***"