** Changed in: unity-system-compositor (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to unity-system-compositor in

  Phone not usable while a call comes in - followed by "restart"

Status in Canonical System Image:
  Fix Committed
Status in Mir:
  Fix Committed
Status in Mir 0.19 series:
  Fix Released
Status in Mir 0.20 series:
  Fix Committed
Status in mir package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in unity-system-compositor package in Ubuntu:

  My system:

  current build number: 225
  device name: krillin
  channel: ubuntu-touch/rc-proposed/bq-aquaris.en
  last update: 2016-01-09 06:52:53
  version version: 225
  version ubuntu: 20160109
  version device: 20151216-378d4f3
  version custom: 20151111--36-46-vivid

  What happened:
  Someone called me and I wanted to take the call on the phone (nothing
attached to the phone). The screen was locked and I pressed the power button to
unlock the screen. The phone did not react on any pushed buttons. The phone
continued ringing but I was not able to do anything with the phone during this
time.

  During the next minute the phone was blocked. After this period a
  "restart" followed.

  "Restart":
  The restart was not a real reset. The phone screen was black. Then approx. 1
- 2 minutes after the call was gone, the screen went on again and the ubuntu
logo with the dots appeared (same screen when you start the phone but without
the "bq"-screen).

  I did not need to enter the PIN code of the SIM card. The phone was
  again fully operational.

  This happened on January, 10th at approx. 13:30 h. I have attached the
  sys.log for your review and hopefully for tracing back the issue to
  the root cause.

  Matthias