I'm having that problem. In my case my local is spanish.
The log file from web-browser app returns me that:
Failed moving file from
"/home/phablet/.local/share/ubuntu-download-manager/webbrowser-app/Downloads/example.pdf"
 to "/home/phablet/Downloads/example.pdf"

In my case im not sure if it is related with the local or the
translation. I think that it could be because my Downloads folder in
/home/phablet  is a sym link to : /media/phablet/SD-CARD/Downloads

Maybe webbrowser didn't expect  support to  move files to a symbolic link
folder...
May I report this as a new bug?
http://paste.ubuntu.com/14848556/

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to webbrowser-app in Ubuntu.

  Downloading files fails on non-English systems

Status in webbrowser-app package in Ubuntu:

  On my desktop setup (French locale), the XDG download folder is named
  "Téléchargements". The apparmor policy for webbrowser-app specifically
  requests read/write access to $HOME/Downloads/, which works only on
  systems where the downloads folder is named "Downloads".

  When downloading a file in the browser, I’m seeing the following error
  in the console:

  Failed moving file from "/home/osomon/.local/share/ubuntu-download-
  manager/webbrowser-app/Downloads/example.pdf" to
  "/home/osomon/Téléchargements/example.pdf"

  I wonder if apparmor exposes a way to specify XDG folders in policies.