grilo is no longer used by the scope.

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to unity-scope-mediascanner
in Ubuntu.

  [MIR] unity-scope-mediascanner

Status in unity-scope-mediascanner package in Ubuntu:

  Availability:
  In universe: amd64, i386, armhf, powerpc

  Rationale:
  With the mediascanner available in main (MIR still in-progress), we would
like to get one of its main consumers into main as well. The mediascanner scope
has been written with being offered to the users by default, as part of the
default experience.

  Dependencies:
  - mediascanner -> MIR submitted LP: #1217287

  Maintenance and quality assurance:
  It is a Ubuntu upstream package, so we can assure proper maintainability and
quality assurance. There are a lot of unit testing run on build - one also
checks the bindings with mediascanner itself, so it's also testing mediascanner
correctness.