it's very possible the PVR spew is a red-herring. so let's consider
incomplete for the gfx side of things until someone has more to add

** Changed in: mir (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to mir in Ubuntu.

  Opening the camera for the first time leads to reboot

Status in camera-app:
  New
Status in Canonical System Image:
  Confirmed
Status in Telegram app:
  Invalid
Status in mir package in Ubuntu:

  Test case.
  - Flash the phone.
  - Open Telegram app.
  - Fill the account details.
  - Add a contact (if needed).
  - Select a contact to send a message.
  - Tap on the clip to attach a photo.
  - Select the camera.

  Expected result.
  - After accepting the permission dialog, camera app allows to take a picture.

  Actual result.
  - After accepting the permission dialog, phone reboots.

  I'm not sure whether this is a problem with Telegram or with the
  camera. However, I couldn't reproduce the problem using the messaging-
  app. And once the permission dialog is accepted, the reboot is gone.

  com.ubuntu.telegram_2.0.8.0_armhf.click
  current build number: 259
  device name: arale
  channel: ubuntu-touch/rc-proposed/meizu.en