@Kevin: I've seen it only on arale so far and also Dave says that is the
only device he saw this so far on. So suspecting an issue on the device
side is valid.

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to mir in Ubuntu.

  Opening the camera for the first time leads to reboot

Status in camera-app:
  New
Status in Canonical System Image:
  Confirmed
Status in Telegram app:
  Invalid
Status in mir package in Ubuntu:

  Test case.
  - Flash the phone.
  - Open Telegram app.
  - Fill the account details.
  - Add a contact (if needed).
  - Select a contact to send a message.
  - Tap on the clip to attach a photo.
  - Select the camera.

  Expected result.
  - After accepting the permission dialog, camera app allows to take a picture.

  Actual result.
  - After accepting the permission dialog, phone reboots.

  I'm not sure whether this is a problem with Telegram or with the
  camera. However, I couldn't reproduce the problem using the messaging-
  app. And once the permission dialog is accepted, the reboot is gone.

  com.ubuntu.telegram_2.0.8.0_armhf.click
  current build number: 259
  device name: arale
  channel: ubuntu-touch/rc-proposed/meizu.en