Public bug reported:

tested on krillin and arale on rc-proposed.
also I tried the fix for bug 1556763 but that's not related to this as well.

The right edge switcher on both krillin and arale stutter when I drag it
from the right edge and then swipe through the list of opened windows.

This was not the case a few months ago, so we clearly regressed here.

** Affects: unity8 (Ubuntu)

** Description changed:

+
  The right edge switcher on both krillin and arale stutter when I drag it
  from the right edge and then swipe through the list of opened windows.

  This was not the case a few months ago, so we clearly regressed here.

  Right edge switcher stutters badly with only a few apps opened

Status in unity8 package in Ubuntu: