Here's the attachment! :-P

** Attachment added: "R.E.M. artist and album thumbnails."

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/thumbnailer/+bug/1559522/+attachment/4620397/+files/Thumbnail-REM.jpg

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to thumbnailer in Ubuntu.

  Thumbnailer fails to fetch thumbnails from Internet

Status in thumbnailer package in Ubuntu:

  I used Sound Juicer and ripperX to extract MP3s from my CDs. I copied
  my album to the phone, and I expected to see all album art in the
  Music scope and in the Music app, for every album in the phone. But,
  in some case Thumbnailer failed fetching album art from Internet
  (7Digital, I guess), and so Music scope is full of empty folders (see
  attachment).

  Device: BQ Aquaris E4.5 with Ubuntu 15.04 - OTA9.1