Since the m10 doesn't even have 3G I'm using wifi.

OTA 11 is scheduled to next week, isn't it? Let's just wait and I'll
tell you if same error still occurs.

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to webbrowser-app in Ubuntu.

  webbrowser randomly crashes when downloading file

Status in webbrowser-app package in Ubuntu:

  Seems this only affects my Aquaris M10 - haven't experienced anything
  like that on my E4.5.

  When clicking on download-button webbrowser crashes quite often (like
  1 in 3 times). Simply immediately closes. When reopening browser, I
  can see the download file is listed in Download-manager with 0% (and
  won't do anything). When retry downloading the same file, everything
  works - no crash until now.

  I've added crashed-log. Please ask if you need any more information.