Sounds good, I’ll be waiting for your feedback after you upgrade to
OTA-11. Thanks!

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to webbrowser-app in Ubuntu.

  webbrowser randomly crashes when downloading file

Status in webbrowser-app package in Ubuntu:

  Seems this only affects my Aquaris M10 - haven't experienced anything
  like that on my E4.5.

  When clicking on download-button webbrowser crashes quite often (like
  1 in 3 times). Simply immediately closes. When reopening browser, I
  can see the download file is listed in Download-manager with 0% (and
  won't do anything). When retry downloading the same file, everything
  works - no crash until now.

  I've added crashed-log. Please ask if you need any more information.