I think the circular depends is fine
address-book-service depends on address-book-updater
address-book-updater depends on qtcontact5-galera
qtcontact5-galera depends on address-book-service
That's the circular depends, however this ensures if someone installs
just qtcontact5-galera they get the proper depends.
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to address-book-service in
Status in address-book-service package in Ubuntu:
* Available in universe
* This package is required by unity8
* No known security issues at this time. It has been reviewed by security in
the past for use on the phone.
* This package has both unit tests and autopkgtests
Most dependencies are already in main with the exception of the following:
* buteo-sync-plugins-contacts-google (This dep is required for
* This package uses cmake and is properly translated.
* This package is maintained by Canonical and actively in use on the phone
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~touch-packages
Post to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~touch-packages
More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp