** Description changed:

- We need to online-account plugin for cmcc mcloud so that it can be
- easily used for mcloud service integration in ubuntu touch(pictures,
- notes, content syncing).
+ Feature Freeze Exception info:
+
+ This bug is about adding a new online account plugin for the mcloud
+ service, which is a huge cloud provider in China.
+
+ The code brought in by this package is minimal: since mcloud
+ authentication is OAuth-based, the plugin consists of a couple of QML
+ files instantiating the OAuth classes already provided by Online
+ Accounts, with the proper parameters for mcloud.
+
+ Other online accounts are unaffected by this change, and since this is a
+ new functionality there's no risk of regression in other components.
+
+ The plugin went through QA, following the normal procedure in bileto.
+
+ [Original description]
+ We need to online-account plugin for cmcc mcloud so that it can be easily
used for mcloud service integration in ubuntu touch(pictures, notes, content
syncing).

** Changed in: account-plugins (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to account-plugins in Ubuntu.

  create online-account plugin for cmcc mcloud

Status in account-plugins package in Ubuntu: