Found some lintian warnings; but I wouldn't consider them blockers (but
please see about fixing them):
N: Processing binary package mediaplayer-app-autopilot (version
0.20.5+16.10.20160921-0ubuntu1, arch all) ...
I: mediaplayer-app-autopilot: extended-description-is-probably-too-short
N: Processing binary package mediaplayer-app (version
0.20.5+16.10.20160921-0ubuntu1, arch amd64) ...
I: mediaplayer-app: extended-description-is-probably-too-short
W: mediaplayer-app: binary-without-manpage usr/bin/mediaplayer-app
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to mediaplayer-app in Ubuntu.
Status in mediaplayer-app:
Status in mediaplayer-app package in Ubuntu:
* Available in universe
* This package is required by Unity8
* No known security issues at this time. It has been reviewed by security in
the past for use on the phone and is one of the oldest apps on the phone.
* This package has both unit tests and Autopilot tests.
All dependencies are already in main with the exception of the following
* This package uses cmake and is properly translated.
* This package is maintained by Canonical and actively in use on the phone
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~touch-packages
Post to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~touch-packages
More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp