** Attachment added: "pulseverbose.log after changing to line out"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/pulseaudio/+bug/1631161/+attachment/4756418/+files/pulseverbose.log.2

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to pulseaudio in Ubuntu.

  Pulseaudio applications forget the correct soundcard port

Status in pulseaudio package in Ubuntu:

  Whenever I reboot anew, pulseaudio has forgotten the correct audio
  port which I have set using the kde pulseaudio tool.

  I use line out, but it defaults to headphones, which is incorrect for
  my current setup. I expect it to remember that I wanted line out every
  time.

  Once selected, everything runs fine for that session, but it doesn't
  get saved and defaults back to the wrong output every time.

  Guessing this is pulseaudio as it happens with the gnome tool also.

  Tested not working in 16.04, 16.10 and Mint 18 (packages from 16.04).

  Policy installed: 1:8.0-0ubuntu3

  Cheers
  ---
  ApportVersion: 2.20.1-0ubuntu2.1
  Architecture: amd64
  AudioDevicesInUse:
   USER        PID ACCESS COMMAND
   /dev/snd/pcmC0D0c:   kvd        1577 F...m pulseaudio
   /dev/snd/pcmC0D0p:   kvd        1577 F...m pulseaudio
   /dev/snd/controlC0:  kvd        1577 F.... pulseaudio
  CurrentDesktop: KDE
  DistroRelease: Linux 18
  InstallationMedia: Linux Mint 18 "Sarah" - Release amd64 20160904
  NonfreeKernelModules: nvidia_uvm nvidia
  Package: pulseaudio 1:8.0-0ubuntu3 [origin: Ubuntu]
  PackageArchitecture: amd64
  Tags: sarah third-party-packages
  Uname: Linux 4.4.0-38-generic x86_64
  UnreportableReason: This is not an official Linux package. Please remove any
third party package and try again.
  UserGroups: adm cdrom dip lpadmin plugdev sambashare sudo
  _MarkForUpload: True
  dmi.bios.date: 09/24/2013
  dmi.bios.vendor: Award Software International, Inc.
  dmi.bios.version: F5f
  dmi.board.name: GA-770T-USB3
  dmi.board.vendor: Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd.
  dmi.board.version: x.x
  dmi.chassis.type: 3
  dmi.chassis.vendor: Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd.
  dmi.modalias:
dmi:bvnAwardSoftwareInternational,Inc.:bvrF5f:bd09/24/2013:svnGigabyteTechnologyCo.,Ltd.:pnGA-770T-USB3:pvr:rvnGigabyteTechnologyCo.,Ltd.:rnGA-770T-USB3:rvrx.x:cvnGigabyteTechnologyCo.,Ltd.:ct3:cvr:
  dmi.product.name: GA-770T-USB3
  dmi.sys.vendor: Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd.