@vtuson, what do you mean in comment 4?

** Changed in: unity8 (Ubuntu)
     Assignee: Albert Astals Cid (aacid) => Michael Terry (mterry)

  [Dash] [design] Scopes should have a pull-to-refresh functionality

Status in Ubuntu UX bugs:
  Fix Committed
Status in “unity8” package in Ubuntu:

  It should be possible to use the SDK's pull-to-refresh functionality
  in the dash. I've yet to find out how it works there, it's likely that
  we'll need to rewrite it in our dash listview.