This bug was fixed in the package webbrowser-app -
0.23+16.04.20161028-0ubuntu2

---------------
webbrowser-app (0.23+16.04.20161028-0ubuntu2) xenial; urgency=medium

  * SRU for selected bug fixes:
    - LP: #1565055: support for google hangouts
    - LP: #1573017: SAML detection logic broken in webapp container
    - LP: #1572673: invalid variable access error in webapp container
    - LP: #1466427: dynamic Ubuntu version in default UA string
    - LP: #1576639: fine-tune the custom memory-pressure handler
    - LP: #1581025: secure connection icon not showing
    - LP: #1580290: only load the current tab when the session is restored
    - LP: #1577806: browser and container open under the same instance
    - LP: #1565063: dynamic Chromium version in default UA string

 -- Olivier Tilloy <olivier.til...@canonical.com>  Fri, 28 Oct 2016
09:17:33 +0000

** Changed in: webbrowser-app (Ubuntu Xenial)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to webbrowser-app in Ubuntu.

  First tab is always reloaded when the session is restored

Status in Canonical System Image:
  Fix Released
Status in webbrowser-app package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in webbrowser-app source package in Xenial:

  bq M10 rc-proposed OS build 100
  If I have few tabs open and in the first tab is a youtube video, it will
start playing even if that tap is in the background after restarting the
Browser.

  Steps to reproduce:
  1. Start Browser
  2. Open a tab with a youtube video in it, for example
http://summit.ubuntu.com/uos-1605/meeting/22651/convergent-ubuntu-apps
  3. Open few more tabs with other websites
  4. If necessary move the tab with the video so it's the first from the left
  5. Select any other tab
  6. Close  Browser
  7. Start Browser again

  Expected result:
  I don't hear the sound from the video in the background tab.

  What happens instead:
  I hear the sound from the video in the background tab.