[Expired for tbb (Ubuntu) because there has been no activity for 60
days.]

** Changed in: tbb (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to tbb in Ubuntu.

  makefile error: reference to "../build/common.inc" which is not
  present in this version of the package (hardy 2.0r014-3 version has
  it)

Status in tbb package in Ubuntu:
  Expired

Bug description:
  Binary package hint: tbb-examples

  I'm trying to compile the examples, I've moved them to my home as states in
README
  The included makefile should compile the examples, but on line 38 :

  include ../build/common.inc

  And compilation stops. Also other *.inc files are not present in the
  2.1r017-1 karmic release

  By the way, it looks like I can compile my own code, it's a problem
  strictly related to the examples.

  PACKAGE: tbb-examples 2.1r017-1 karmic
  UBUNTU: 9.10