[Expired for tbb (Ubuntu) because there has been no activity for 60
days.]

** Changed in: tbb (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to tbb in Ubuntu.

  tbb-examples Makefile uses nonexistant command

Status in tbb package in Ubuntu:
  Expired

Bug description:
  Binary package hint: tbb-examples

  I am reporting from an AMD64 machine using Ubuntu 8.04, on the
  2.0r014-3 version of the package

  The Makefiles included with this package all use the arch command to
  determine the architecture of the system. While this works in Debian,
  this command is not included in Ubuntu and there is no package that
  provides it. A simple solution, found here
  (http://softwareblogs.intel.com/2007/11/17/building-threading-
  building-blocks-on-ubuntu/) is to replace any use of arch with uname
  -m, which returns the same thing.

  I was able to fix the error that I was getting ("make: arch: Command
  not found") by running "find . -iname "Makefile" -exec sed -i 's/shell
  arch/shell uname -m/g' {} \;" in /usr/share/doc/tbb-examples/examples.

  Before it would fully compile, I also had to extract the .gz files in
  examples/common/gui. I don't know if this is a bug or feature, but it
  wasn't clear without some digging.