** Changed in: nss (Debian)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to nss in Ubuntu.

  libfreebl3.so should be public, not in the nss subdir

Status in nss package in Ubuntu:
  In Progress
Status in nss package in Debian:

  Hi,
  I tried to move the chrony dependency from tomcrypt to libnss to avoid
universe dependencies.
  While doing so I found that libfreebl3 is not "normally" linkable being
outside the normal ld paths.

  E.g. sample program
  #include <nss.h>
  #include <hasht.h>
  #include <nsslowhash.h>
  int main(int argc, char **argv) {
      NSSLOWHASH_Begin(NSSLOWHASH_NewContext(NSSLOW_Init(), HASH_AlgSHA512));
      return 0;
  }

  Build:
  gcc -g -O2 -fstack-protector-strong -Wformat -Werror=format-security
-Wmissing-prototypes -Wall -pthread -Wdate-time -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2
-I/usr/include/nss -I/usr/include/nspr -o docheck docheck.c -lfreebl3
-Wl,-Bsymbolic-functions -Wl,-z,relro -v -Wl,-v -L/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/nss

  Then:
  ldd docheck
  will give you
          libfreebl3.so => not found

  Obviously a link into /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/ fixes the issue but
  needs some more consideration if that is the thing we want (there
  might be a reason it is where it is).

  Note: Required to go on with the chrony MIR which is rather urgent to
  be sorted out as it has a lot of other dependencies that need to be
  adapted.