FTR, discussed with Brian, my proposed solution sounds to make sense, keeping
an unseeded apport-noui:
- have the systemd units (path and service) moved to apport binary package
- let apport-noui only touching/remove in maintainerscript script the
autoreport file (this is the same file created by whoopsie when using its API
for autoreporting)
- as we loose the dep on whoopsie, ensure the script detects whoopsie presence
(even if disabled) for autoreporting, otherwise, fallback to showing the UI.

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to apport in Ubuntu.

  In autoreport mode in whoopsie-preferences API, reports are not sent
  by whoopsie

Status in apport package in Ubuntu:

  The goal for autoreporting via whoopsie is to have a silent mode where
whoopsie automatically reports crashes. However, this one requires apport-noui
to be installed, which we don't by default.
  apport-noui is just a set of systemd unit starting whoopsie-upload-all (part
of apport binary package).

  There is 2 possible solutions:
  - promoting apport-noui to main, and seeding it.
  - or considering there is no reason anymore to have a separate apport-noui
pacakge (no more phone factor), and so move the systemd units to apport, having
a conditional file on whoopsie installed (no more dependency) and autoreport
enabled, shipping those units binary package shipping those units (renamed to
apport-autoreport.*) directly.