No problem. I really forgot about it.

Bill

On Sun, Aug 5, 2018 at 2:32 PM, gf <533...@bugs.launchpad.net> wrote:

> Thanks for the update, Bill. I am just trying to clear up these old
> tickets. I will close the report now.
> Have a great day!
> :)
>
> Closed per reporter’s feedback.
>
> ** Changed in: cups (Ubuntu)
>
> --
> You received this bug notification because you are subscribed to the bug
> report.
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/533974
>
> Title:
>   HP Officejet will not print in Bk only after udate
>
> To manage notifications about this bug go to:

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to cups in Ubuntu.

  HP Officejet will not print in Bk only after udate

Status in cups package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid

Bug description:
  I set my printer to black ink only at 300 DPI and have never had a
  problem until the last update.  Every time the printer will print in
  color draft mode only no matter what print settings are chosen.  600
  dpi black ink only, grey scale or what ever.  I deleted and
  reinstalled the printer and it still will only print color.  I am
  tired of wasting ink.

  I use 9.04 and would load 4.10 if the video drivers were stable.