This is fixed in the new 0.36 release.

** Changed in: ufw

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to ufw in Ubuntu.

  ipv6 multicast pings don't return

Status in ufw:
  Fix Released
Status in ufw package in Ubuntu:
  In Progress
Status in ufw source package in Bionic:
  Triaged
Status in ufw source package in Cosmic:
  Triaged
Status in ufw source package in Disco:
  In Progress

Bug description:
  Hi,
  I have the default settings from Linux Mint 18 for ufw. When I "ping6
ff02::1%wlp3s0", I get only an answer from my own ip. Duplicates from other
devices on the net get filtered. It works fine after "sudo ufw disable".

  ufw --version
  ufw 0.35
  Copyright 2008-2015 Canonical Ltd.

  I've attached the output of ip6tables-save.

  There is a similar old and long fixed bug:
  https://bugs.launchpad.net/ufw/+bug/720605