[Expired for apport (Ubuntu) because there has been no activity for 60
days.]

** Changed in: apport (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to apport in Ubuntu.

  Funny charakters when new document by "PCManDateimanager"

Status in apport package in Ubuntu:
  Expired

Bug description:
  Hi,
  Sorry, I can't choose the package: go to 'to many matches' or no-go 'no
matches' found!
  The package is LibreOffice Writer or similar.

  When I make a new document (empty = leer) and open it with the Writer,
  I get funny charakters. It seem to be the picture I see in the
  LibreOffice Center (?). With AbiWord there are no charakters. Perhaps
  it is only belong to my filemanager (PCMan Dateimanger)?

  Yours

  Heike