[Expired for apport (Ubuntu) because there has been no activity for 60
days.]

** Changed in: apport (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to apport in Ubuntu.

  Apport reports an app crashed when it did not

Status in apport package in Ubuntu:
  Expired

Bug description:
  Apport has come up saying that an app has crashed and if I want to report the
bug and if I want to restart the app.  In actual fact the app did not crash and
worked just normally afterwards.
  It has happened with different apps, most commonly with Google Chrome.
  Also, even though I leave the Report it checked in, it does not generate any
report and just silently disappears.  No Data what happens afterwards.
  This has happened randomly a number of times.

  I am running Ubuntu 14.04 with all updates installed on a Dell
  Inspirion 17R with 8GB RAM and an SSD hard disk.

  Package: apport 2.14.1-0ubuntu3.2
  ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 3.13.0-30.54-generic 3.13.11.2
  Uname: Linux 3.13.0-30-generic x86_64
  ApportVersion: 2.14.1-0ubuntu3.2
  Architecture: amd64
  CurrentDesktop: Unity
  Date: Mon Jul  7 09:35:17 2014
  EcryptfsInUse: Yes
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 13.04 "Raring Ringtail" - Release amd64 (20130424)
  PackageArchitecture: all
  SourcePackage: apport
  UpgradeStatus: Upgraded to trusty on 2014-04-18 (79 days ago)