On Fri, May 08, 2020 at 07:57:38PM -0000, Andreas Hasenack wrote:
>But looks like the email is wrong, we should be showing ubuntu-devel@
>there instead of the debian maintainers list.

I'm fine with receiving mail from Ubuntu users as well. (in IRC I'm
usually supporting at least as many Ubuntu users as Debian users.) But
feel free to patch this in your build, or send me a patch to pick up
Maintainer dynamically from the control file (or based on dpkg-vendor or
whatever).

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to openldap in Ubuntu.

  drop fix-ldap-distribution.patch?

Status in openldap package in Ubuntu:
  Triaged
Status in openldap source package in Focal:

  Hi,

  In version 2.4.49+dfsg-3 I fixed a bug where the version was missing
  from the -V output in OpenLDAP programs:
  <https://bugs.debian.org/864637>.

  At the same time, I've patched it to display the package version
  there, instead of the upstream version:

  # slapd -VV
  @(#) $OpenLDAP: slapd 2.4.49+dfsg-4 (Apr 15 2020 04:33:16) $
        Debian OpenLDAP Maintainers <pkg-openldap-de...@lists.alioth.debian.org>

  If showing the distro version here fulfills the same requirements as
  the fix-ldap-distribution.patch, then maybe that patch can be dropped?

  Thanks.