I patched the patch, ugh, but I'll think of a nice way to set this
dynamically before uploading. I'm dropping a lot of delta in the 2.4.50
merge :)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to openldap in Ubuntu.

  drop fix-ldap-distribution.patch?

Status in openldap package in Ubuntu:
  In Progress
Status in openldap source package in Focal:
  Won't Fix

Bug description:
  Hi,

  In version 2.4.49+dfsg-3 I fixed a bug where the version was missing
  from the -V output in OpenLDAP programs:
  <https://bugs.debian.org/864637>.

  At the same time, I've patched it to display the package version
  there, instead of the upstream version:

  # slapd -VV
  @(#) $OpenLDAP: slapd 2.4.49+dfsg-4 (Apr 15 2020 04:33:16) $
        Debian OpenLDAP Maintainers <pkg-openldap-de...@lists.alioth.debian.org>

  If showing the distro version here fulfills the same requirements as
  the fix-ldap-distribution.patch, then maybe that patch can be dropped?

  Thanks.