settings as verification-done, thanks @sgage for testing!

** Tags removed: verification-needed verification-needed-hirsute
** Tags added: verification-done verification-done-hirsute

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to gtk+3.0 in Ubuntu.

  Auto-Correct in LibreOffice does not work with 3.24.25-1ubuntu4

Status in gtk+3.0 package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in gtk+3.0 source package in Hirsute:
  Fix Committed

Bug description:
  * Impact

  The auto-correction in libreoffice is not action as it should

  * Test case

  see comment 9

  * Regression potential

  The changes are in the input handling so check that standard input,
  keyboard layouts, compose and keybinding as worked as expected on
  different layout and language type, include ibus and chinese.