Just to follow up on mardy's suggestion about sharing the cache
directory. On the Reminders app we're integrating the scope and app, and
the notes and their thumbnails are stored under the cache dir, which
would be ideal to share. In this particular case, it might not apply, as
we're shipping the scope and the app in the same click, though, so I
understand they should both be able to access the cache data.

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to apparmor-easyprof-ubuntu
in Ubuntu.

  add directory allowing scopes and apps to share data

Status in “apparmor-easyprof-ubuntu” package in Ubuntu:

  Summary says it all, just need to decide on the directory. I propose using
this rule:
    # Allow scopes to share data with the app shipped in the same click
    owner @{HOME}/.local/share/@{APP_PKGNAME}/            rw,
    owner @{HOME}/.local/share/@{APP_PKGNAME}/**          mrwkl,