Any chance it could be enabled now that Jammy shipped? It's really fine
to enable it in 249 for 20.10, there's really no reason to wait for a
new version

  systemd-repart not packaged

Status in systemd package in Ubuntu:
  Triaged
Status in systemd package in Debian:

  systemd-repart is not (as of 246.6-1ubuntu1) packaged in the
  Ubuntu/Debian packages of systemd - probably because it has an extra
  dependency?

  I'd like to use it in our new raspberry pi images where we don't have
  cloud-init installed. We're already using systemd-growfs, but we are
  missing the nice partition resizing part (so are using cloud-
  initramfs-growroot).

  Could you please consider enabling it? In another binary package - so
  it can have extra deps - would be just fine by me.