I partly agree, the problem seems it is a phased update? Can you confirm or not?
Because other 22.04 machines don't get that version (90% of the other 22.04
machines).

Thus I wish to have a way to not take part of phased updates, especially since
we disable
auto bug reporting (which seems to be crucial part of phased updates roll out
increment or roll back/discard)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to apt in Ubuntu.

  apt phased out broken code, missing documentation to opt out

Status in apt package in Ubuntu:

  Having the configuration at
  https://discourse.ubuntu.com/t/phased-updates-in-apt-in-21-04/20345/24
  it fails to work.

  The phased updates get distributed on some hosts anyways for 22.04.

  Please properly document and test this, and provide a working
  configuration to opt out from phased updates.