This works great, thanks!

I did notice that the package version is 2.1.27 while the latest version
is 2.1.28.  It's not material to us, but I just thought I'd mention it
in case the build process needs to change for that separately.

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to cyrus-sasl2 in Ubuntu.

  missing httpform plugin for saslauthd

Status in cyrus-sasl2 package in Ubuntu:
  In Progress
Status in cyrus-sasl2 source package in Jammy:
  In Progress
Status in cyrus-sasl2 source package in Kinetic:
  In Progress

Bug description:
  Hi, we noticed missing httpform plugin for saslauthd.  We are
  migrating from Centos.

  == On Centos (Notice the httpform at the end)

  /usr/sbin/saslauthd -v
  saslauthd 2.1.26
  authentication mechanisms: getpwent kerberos5 pam rimap shadow ldap httpform

  == On Ubuntu jammy
  /usr/sbin/saslauthd -v
  saslauthd 2.1.27
  authentication mechanisms: sasldb getpwent kerberos5 pam rimap shadow ldap

  == Potential fix

  add the "--enable-httpform" flag to the sasl2-bin package build

  Package: sasl2-bin 2.1.27+dfsg2-3ubuntu1
  Uname: Linux 5.15.0-48-generic aarch64
  ApportVersion: 2.20.11-0ubuntu82.1
  Architecture: arm64
  CasperMD5CheckResult: unknown