Hi Amit,

Ubuntu 22.04 is currently sticking with version 2.1.27 + security and
feature updates to maintain consistency and stability. Ubuntu 22.10,
which is fully releasing soon, uses 2.1.28 though. The package will be
actively maintained in 22.04 until 2027 but may not experience many
version bumps.

Ah I haven't activated ARM64 on the ppa, I'll do that now.
Thanks!

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to cyrus-sasl2 in Ubuntu.

  missing httpform plugin for saslauthd

Status in cyrus-sasl2 package in Ubuntu:
  In Progress
Status in cyrus-sasl2 source package in Jammy:
  In Progress
Status in cyrus-sasl2 source package in Kinetic:
  In Progress

Bug description:
  Hi, we noticed missing httpform plugin for saslauthd.  We are
  migrating from Centos.

  == On Centos (Notice the httpform at the end)

  /usr/sbin/saslauthd -v
  saslauthd 2.1.26
  authentication mechanisms: getpwent kerberos5 pam rimap shadow ldap httpform

  == On Ubuntu jammy
  /usr/sbin/saslauthd -v
  saslauthd 2.1.27
  authentication mechanisms: sasldb getpwent kerberos5 pam rimap shadow ldap

  == Potential fix

  add the "--enable-httpform" flag to the sasl2-bin package build

  Package: sasl2-bin 2.1.27+dfsg2-3ubuntu1
  Uname: Linux 5.15.0-48-generic aarch64
  ApportVersion: 2.20.11-0ubuntu82.1
  Architecture: arm64
  CasperMD5CheckResult: unknown