Verification done for focal, jammy, and kinetic (in chroots).

** Tags removed: verification-needed-kinetic
** Tags added: verification-done-kinetic

** Tags removed: verification-needed-jammy
** Tags added: verification-done-jammy

** Tags removed: verification-needed verification-needed-focal
** Tags added: verification-done verification-done-focal

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to tzdata in Ubuntu.

  tzdata 2022f ICU data update

Status in tzdata package in Ubuntu:
  Triaged
Status in tzdata source package in Focal:
  Fix Committed
Status in tzdata source package in Jammy:
  Fix Committed
Status in tzdata source package in Kinetic:
  Fix Committed
Status in tzdata source package in Lunar:

  The ICU data we embed in tzdata was out of sync on the 2022f-0ubuntu1
  upload, still matching the 2022e data instead. It's been updated
  upstream, so we need to do another round of SRUs for it:

  https://github.com/unicode-org/icu-
  data/commit/ad9d2568d02b2130f1ba34f876fc82cad32c522f

  The following Python script should work with the update and crash on
  obsolete data:

  from datetime import datetime
  from icu import ICUtzinfo, TimeZone
  tz = ICUtzinfo(TimeZone.createTimeZone("America/Chihuahua"))
  before = datetime(2022, 10, 1)
  after = datetime(2022, 11, 2)
  assert(tz.utcoffset(before) == tz.utcoffset(after))