Status changed to 'Confirmed' because the bug affects multiple users.

** Changed in: ubuntu-meta (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to ubuntu-meta in Ubuntu.

  The wifi password prompt disappear immediately after showing up on
  22.04

Status in ubuntu-meta package in Ubuntu:

  Some other people reported this bug
  [here](https://askubuntu.com/questions/1409433/22-04-cant-input-
  password-for-wifi)

  Basically, when you try to log into a network, there is no way to
  input your password. The only way to reach a visible network seems to
  be by one of the workarounds: use the "Connect to Hidden Network"
  option, or directly edit the network config files.

  It seems like a critical bug to me because it can demotivate new users
  of Ubuntu and Linux.

  I joined a screen record of the prompt blinking on screen.