I'm afraid I cant access the logs when that happened. Actually I don't
know the exact date that this started  happening on the updates. The
thing is that I cant use apt anymore, I wanted to install a package to
create a complete copy of the server in case something goes wrong.

Maybe the best solution is to restart the server instead of killing this
process?
Please I would need some advice as I have clients projects there.

I was thinking of buying a new server, try duplicate the plesk there and
all configuration, but that is a lot of work. So I will have this 3
options.

1.- Kill the process and see if it did work, if not... I wont have server for
at least 4-5 hours until I configure and install all again.
2.- restart the server, this looks like a better aproach instead of killing
services in the middle. and cross fingers that ubuntu solve it self. but again
if not, and system just does not go will be in trouble.
3.- duplicating all server on other server.

What are your opinion?

Thank you in advance.

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to openssl in Ubuntu.

  package libssl3:amd64 3.0.2-0ubuntu1.8 failed to install/upgrade:
  installed libssl3:amd64 package post-installation script subprocess
  returned error exit status 1

Status in needrestart package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in openssl package in Ubuntu:

  encounter error when attempting to do sudo update, upgrade, and full-
  upgrade

  ProblemType: Package
  DistroRelease: Ubuntu 22.04
  Package: libssl3:amd64 3.0.2-0ubuntu1.8
  NonfreeKernelModules: nvidia_modeset nvidia
  ApportVersion: 2.20.11-0ubuntu82.3
  Architecture: amd64
  CasperMD5CheckResult: pass
  Date: Wed Mar  1 10:28:26 2023
  ErrorMessage: installed libssl3:amd64 package post-installation script
subprocess returned error exit status 1
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 22.04 LTS "Jammy Jellyfish" - Release amd64
(20220419)
  Python3Details: /usr/bin/python3.10, Python 3.10.6, python3-minimal,
3.10.6-1~22.04
  PythonDetails: N/A
  RebootRequiredPkgs: Error: path contained symlinks.
  RelatedPackageVersions:
   dpkg 1.21.1ubuntu2.1
   apt  2.4.8
  SourcePackage: openssl
  Title: package libssl3:amd64 3.0.2-0ubuntu1.8 failed to install/upgrade: