Related to https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/bluez/+bug/241000

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to bluez in Ubuntu.

  Pairing: passcode dialogue disappears in <1 second

Status in bluez package in Ubuntu:

  UPDATE: I am creating this bug in case it comes back again. My Fix was to put
the bluetooth keyboard
  aside for a week (not use it), then reconnect after the laptop had been
rebooted after an update
  and daily use.

  I will post the things that I tried, just in case:
    1) There is something I messed that someone else can suggest; and
    2) it occurs for someone else.

  I suspect that it will happen again at some stage.

  I am seeing this issue in Ubuntu 23.10.
  bluez 5.68-0ubuntu1.1

  Hardware: Logi POP Keys

https://www.logitech.com/en-au/products/keyboards/pop-keys-wireless-mechanical.920-011226.html

  I have managed to have it working in the past, but the 6-digit code
  pop-up disappears very quickly (as described, <1sec).

  System details
  -----
  $ lsb_release -rd
  No LSB modules are available.
  Release:      23.10
  -----
  ii  bluez                  5.68-0ubuntu1.1        amd64        Bluetooth
tools and daemons
  ------