FIX (Maybe?)

I put the keyboard aside for (about) a week. During this time the laptop when
through a usual
 'apt update/apt upgrade' process and reboot.

When I tried to subsequently re-pair the keyboard, the 'passcode dialog' stayed
visible,
and the keyboard paired.

Considerations:
- This laptop is not the fastest (i5-3210M CPU @ 2.50GHz), and this time I
waited after
  entering the passcode (and pressinbg enter) for the pairing to be successful.
  This took maybe 5-10 sec. I may not have been as patient in the first case
and quit
  the pairing dialog to try again.

- Deleting the detected entry for the keyboard in the Bluetooth list and
getting it
  to be detected again, did not help.

** Description changed:

  UPDATE: I am creating this bug in case it comes back again. My Fix was to put
the bluetooth keyboard
  aside for a week (not use it), then reconnect after the laptop had been
rebooted after an update
  and daily use.

  I will post the things that I tried, just in case:
    1) There is something I messed that someone else can suggest; and
    2) it occurs for someone else.

  I suspect that it will happen again at some stage.

  I am seeing this issue in Ubuntu 23.10.
  bluez 5.68-0ubuntu1.1

  Hardware: Logi POP Keys

https://www.logitech.com/en-au/products/keyboards/pop-keys-wireless-mechanical.920-011226.html

  I have managed to have it working in the past, but the 6-digit code pop-
  up disappears very quickly (as described, <1sec).

  System details
  -----
  $ lsb_release -rd
  No LSB modules are available.
  Release:      23.10
  -----
  ii  bluez                  5.68-0ubuntu1.1        amd64        Bluetooth
tools and daemons
  ------
+ Bluetooth Device
+
+ Logitech - Logi POP Keys (see link below)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to bluez in Ubuntu.

  Pairing: passcode dialogue disappears in <1 second

Status in bluez package in Ubuntu: