I marked the dialer(app) task as Incomplete, as I'm not sure it requires
a change.

I also added an indicator-network task as it's not clear the indicator
should allow flight-mode to be enabled when an active call exists.  This
should absolutely be prevented during an emergency call, but I would
argue that it should be prevented during any active calls.

I'm not sure if there's a separate Unity/framework mechanism which would
prevent "ear-induced-flight-mode", but maybe this could be accomplished
via the proximity sensor as an alternative ( only if foolproof ).

** Changed in: dialer-app (Ubuntu)

** Also affects: indicator-network (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to dialer-app in Ubuntu.

  Impossible to end a call after switching to airplane mode

Status in the base for Ubuntu mobile products:
  Confirmed
Status in dialer-app package in Ubuntu:
  Incomplete
Status in indicator-network package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in ofono package in Ubuntu:
  In Progress

Bug description:
  As I described here
  https://lists.launchpad.net/ubuntu-phone/msg12177.html
  I accidentally switched the phone to the airplane mode while having an active
incoming call. As a result it is impossible to end a call - the red button does
not end the call.

  The bug is easy to reproduce:
  1. Make a call to your Ubuntu phone and answer it.
  2. Switch on 'airplane mode'
  3. As a result you get unusable phone.

  Of course switching gsm off while having an active call is not a
  typical use of the phone, but still the phone should react to this
  situation differently.

  Another thing is that I somehow switched gsm off while holding my
  phone to my ear (which may suggest some issue with the top panel) -
  but I don't know how to reproduce this, hence currently I treat this
  as an very unfortunate accident.

  Workaround for ending the call: make another incoming call to your
  phone.

  BQ (r21)