As mentioned by Nekhlesh, this bug relates to UI elements belonging to
indicator-datetime, rather than the clock application itself. Will
reassign.

** Changed in: indicator-datetime (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: ubuntu-ux
     Assignee: James Mulholland (jamesjosephmulholland) => Paty Davila
(dizzypaty)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to indicator-datetime in

  [Clock] Too easy to accidentally turn off the alarm instead of
  snoozing

Status in Ubuntu UX:
  Triaged
Status in indicator-datetime package in Ubuntu:
  Opinion

Bug description:
  While half asleep and when I want to snooze, it's too easy to hit the
  wrong button and accidentally turn off the alarm instead of activating
  the snooze option.

  I expect the snooze button to be more easily available, and for the
  "turn off" button to be made harder to activate - for example with a
  slide or something.

  Other phones I've had have had the snooze button much bigger, or the
  snooze activate when the phone is turned over, or something like that,
  to assist with preventing accidental alarm switch off.