** Package changed: ubuntu => webbrowser-app (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to webbrowser-app in Ubuntu.

  Mobile Browser shows white screen instead of the webpage

Status in webbrowser-app package in Ubuntu:

  On ubuntu phone, after the last update the Mobile Browser behaves in a
strange way.
  Sometimes, while scrolling down the page just goes completely white (no
content is shown).
  The only thing that helps is to close the tab and then open the same webpage
once again.

  If I rotate the screen the browser turns ok (as normal), but the page is
still white and no content is shown.
  If I would swipe the bottom part of the screen (like for opening a new tab) I
can still see
  the name of the tab (webpage), but no content is shown, if I try to reopen
the tab by tapping on it then the content blinks for a fraction of the second
and then  the screen is white again and I can not see the content (just like
before).

  It appears very often on 9gag.com and I also get it each time when I open a
page on lyricsmode.com
  I also got it several times on other random websites.

  It's an ubuntu 15.04
  OS build number 24