dabrown1960;671677 Wrote:
> Missing jstraw's Dark Revised Meters for Squeezebox touch since firmware
> updated to 7.7. Could Erland add these to your Patch Repository as
> jstraw's repository is still at 7.6 max version. Really miss these nice
> black meters. They work under CustomClock but not as a patch so I can
> replace just the standard Logitech VU meters in one of the Now Playing
> screens.

I wanted to update my VU meters with this patch... Just tested this on
7.7.1 and it still didn't work. :-(

--
didjean

Slim SB3 + Cambridge Audio 640R + Cambridge Audio DAC Magic + Q
Acoustics 1050i ** SB Touch + Yamaha DSP A595 + Morel Applause MKII **
Duet (just the controller is still being used) ** SB Boom ** 2 SB Radio
(Red & White) ** IpengHD & SqueezePad on iPad ** Logitech Harmony 900 **
Windows 7 + LMS 7.7.0 - r33614 on ASRock ION 330