Pascal Hibon;693548 Wrote:
> If the now playing screen would work as a regular screensaver then your
> plugin would not work anymore. Most states of the SBT are screensavers
> (playing, stopped and off). So there would be no difference between the
> SBT in the off state and playing state. Or am I missing something?

The automatic mode has an option to always thread the playing mode as
active. If you enable that, and your playing, the active brightness
settings are used, even if a screen saver is active. This could be
useful if you are using a custom screen saver to display the
information about the currently playing song.

--
505

My patch: 'Reduce brightness when screen saver is active'
(http://server.vijge.net/squeezebox/) for Touch (and maybe Radio)