slartibartfast;698417 Wrote:
> Yes I installed the patch from the beta repository but I did not install
> the latest version until after the latest firmware update so I don't
> know if it worked with the previous firmware. Maybe another Radio owner
> will confirm the problem.

I would be good to know the error message, this might give me an idea
what I should fix. To get it, log in using SSH and type "less
/var/log/messages". If you don't know SSH/Linux command shell, no
worries, I'm sure some other forum member could get the error message.

--
505

My patch: 'Reduce brightness when screen saver is active'
(http://server.vijge.net/squeezebox/) for Touch (and maybe Radio)